The Notepad-12FX 12-channel mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-12FX combines professional-grade analog components, renowned HARMAN digital signal processing and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, the Notepad-12FX mixer offers best-in-class features like Lexicon effects, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that’s sure to impress.
As of Notepad 1.09 firmware, the firmware update includes the highly-requested “Ducker” feature as well as a firmware updater and a control panel that allows users to select which inputs feed the USB bus while connected to computer workstation software.
- 4-mono and 4-stereo inputs with USB I/O, Lexicon Effects and 1-aux/FX send
- Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac*
- Sweeten your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including iconic Lexicon reverb, echo and delay
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master fader level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last.
- *PC requires Soundcraft driver installation
PERFECT FOR REHEARSALS, GIGS, AND MORE
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE PODCASTING SOLUTION
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-12FX gives your production a level of polish typically achieved by recording studios. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
ICONIC LEXICON DIGITAL EFFECTS
The Notepad-12FX features premium, studio-quality effects by Lexicon that help you achieve truly professional sound without additional plug-ins or equipment. Enhance your projects with reverb, chorus, or delay with tap tempo control, backed by industry-leading signal processing technology built into the Notepad’s DSP engine.
WORK SEAMLESSLY WITH YOUR MAC OR PC
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance with HARMAN signal processing and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.