DUAL-15IN 500W @ 4 OHM 2-WAY LOUDSPEAKER
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual JBL low-frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high-frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- The attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
|Power Rating||500 / 2,000 W|
|Frequency Range||At -10 dB : 36 Hz to 19 kHz|
|Frequency Response||At ±3 dB : 45 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB SPL (1 W / 1 m) (@1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ω|
|Amplifier Power||500 to 1000 W into 4 Ω|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB|
|Nominal||Dispersion: 90 x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C 1" (25 mm) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide|
|Low Frequency Driver||2 x JBL M128|
|Input Connectors||1 x Neutrik Speakon NL-4; 0.25" (6.35 mm)
1 x TS phone jack; parallel
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||43.0 x 18.3 x 16.8" (1,092.0 x 464.0 x 426.0 mm)|
|Weight||94 lb (42.6 kg)|