The JBL JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer is driven by an 18.0" (457.2 mm) woofer with a cast frame and 3.0" (76.2 mm) voice-coil.
- Features a 350 W (continuous) and 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 0.75" (19 mm) MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 1.3" (35 mm) pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- An 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
|Power Rating||350 / 1400 W|
|Frequency Range||At -10 dB: 38 to 300 Hz|
|Frequency Response||At ±3 dB: 55 to 300 Hz|
|Sensitivity||96 dB SPL (@1m)|
|Amplifier Power||350 to 700 W into 4Ω|
|Crossover Adjustment||30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 to 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave|
|Maximum SPL||127 dB|
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL 2043-G|
|Input Connectors||1 x Neutrik Speakon NL-4
1 x 0.25" (6.35 mm) TS phone jack; parallel
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||23.5 x 20.3 x 22.0" (605.0 x 508.0 x 551.0 mm)|