The JRX215 from JBL is a two-way 15"(38.1 cm) loudspeaker system. It is suitable for live sound and speech reinforcement applications. It features a 2.5"(6.4 cm) voice coil and a 1"(2.5 cm) compression driver, as well as a frequency response of 59 Hz to 13 kHz.
Its high-frequency driver is protected by a SonicGuard system, while the speaker's overall MDF construction allows for both durability and a suitable low-frequency response. With its non-resonant steel handles, the speaker is portable, even at a weight of 27.4 kg. For connections, this loudspeaker sports 1/4" TS and Neutrik SpeakON terminations.
- Low frequency driver sports a 2.5" / 64 mm diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil, providing a cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap
- JBL 2414H-C 1" (25 mm) polymer diaphragm compression driver delivers high frequency response
- The network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The enclosure is constructed from 0.75" / 19 mm MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) to ensure durability and suitable low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protection for high frequency driver preserves against excess power without interrupting performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles
- 18-gauge perforated, steel grille for protecting internal components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage
|Power Rating||250 / 1000 W|
|Frequency Range||Flat: 59 Hz to 13 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Amplifier Power||250 to 500 W into 8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB|
|Dispersion||Nominal: 90 x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2.2 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C 1" / 25 mm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide|
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL M115-8A|
|Input Connectors||1 x Neutrik SpeakON NL-4
1 x 0.25" TS phone jack; parallel
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||27.5 x 18.1 x 17.0 / 699.0 x 460.0 x 432.0 mm|