The Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H15 Paging Horn provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the CSS-H15 is highly weather resistant (IP-65 rated) so it can be used in either indoor or outdoor applications. The wide coverage pattern allows the horn to cover a larger audience area than is the case with many paging horns.
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging.
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification.
- Wide 70° horizontal by 90° vertical coverage for medium throw applications.
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability.
- UL-registered 15-watt multi-tap transformer, with 8 O direct bypass.
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage.
- Highly weather-resistant, with stainless steel bracket and hardware.
- Public Access Areas
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Civic Centers
- Other Commercial Sound and Protective Signaling Systems
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 400 Hz – 7.5 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 70° horizontal by 90° vertical (at 2 kHz and averaged 1 kHz – 4 kHz)
- Included High-Pass Filter Passive 350 Hz high-pass filter built-in to protect against damage from frequencies below operational range.
- Directivity Factor (Q) 10.9 (2 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) 10.4 (2 kHz)
- System Power Rating 15 W (60 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (1W, 2.83V@ 1m) 105 dB, ave. 1 kHz – 6 kHz; 111 dB at 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL (1m) 117 dB cont ave. (123 dB peak), 1 kHz – 6 kHz;
IN THE BOX
- Stainless steel mounting bracket